Indianapolis Orthopedic Injury Lawyers
The legal team at the Law Office of Craven, Hoover, and Blazek P.C. are the trusted orthopedic injury lawyers in Indianapolis who are here to support you after suffering a serious fracture or bone break accident in Indiana. Our broken bone injury lawyers are highly experienced in various kinds of orthopedic accident cases, from neck and whiplash injuries to back injuries, spinal cord injuries, hip injuries, knee injuries, shoulder injuries, and more. We have more than 25 years of experience serving as civil litigators and continue to work hard for injured victims all across the state who have suffered from wrongful injuries and successive losses. As seasoned members of Trial Lawyers of America, Indiana Trial Lawyers Association, and several other credible associations, our Indianapolis broken bones attorneys are well-equipped with the experience and resources to help you get the settlement or verdict that you deserve after being injured in an accident. You can trust us to vigorously pursue justice on your behalf as if it were our own case. Not only do we help Hoosier residents in Indiana who have been injured in negligent or wrongful accidents, but we also represent them if they were hurt while traveling to other states.
Broken Bone Injury Lawyers in Indianapolis You Can Trust
When you choose our Indiana personal injury law firm to represent your bone fracture lawsuit, you can expect a comfortable and hassle-free legal process, from filing your claim to trial litigation. Aside from working on contingency, which means you pay nothing if we do not obtain an award for you, our broken bones lawyers in Indianapolis provide no-fee initial consultations to discuss your case without any out-of-pocket obligations. In addition, we provide round-the-clock phone assistance, at-home and hospital visits, and even Spanish speaking
legal representation. We also offer free parking for all our clients. All these services are tailored to suit your needs!
If you or a loved one has experienced a bone fracture as the consequence of another’s careless conduct, please contact us
at 317-881-2700 as soon as possible. Allow our seasoned bone fracture attorneys in Indianapolis to help you seek justice and gain restitution for your losses. We fight relentlessly for your economic civil rights so that you can reclaim what’s lawfully yours.
Orthopedic Injury Cases We Represent:
– A knowledgeable spine injury lawyer at Craven, Hoover, and Blazek P.C. is the perfect ally to have on your side in your pursuit for just financial compensation. We represent cases involving spinal shock, spinal stenosis, slipped discs, paralysis, spinal fractures, and more.
– A licensed and qualified Indianapolis shoulder injury lawyer can help you recover the maximum settlement you are owed after suffering shoulder injuries. We take on cases involving rotators cuff injuries, dislocated shoulders, shoulder dystocia, ruptured tendons, muscle tears, sprains, cartilage injuries, and more.
– If you have experienced an injury to your hip, a certified Indianapolis hip injury attorney can help you obtain the compensation you deserve. We represent cases involving hip replacement injuries, pelvic fractures, torn ligaments, muscle tears, cartilage injuries, and more.
– A seasoned knee injury lawyer will fight for your rights to a full and fair financial recovery for your damages and losses. Cases we represent include broken knees, PCL tears (posterior cruciate ligament injury), tibial plateau fractures, meniscus tears, torn ligaments, ripped tendons, synovitis (inflammation), fractured patella, cartilage injuries, and more.
– An experienced neck injury attorney and whiplash lawyer at Craven, Hoover, and Blazek P.C. will navigate your accident claim to a successful economic outcome. We represent claims involving neck fractures, broken necks, pinched nerves, spondylosis, whiplash, and more.
– Let a skilled back injury lawyer at our seasoned personal injury law firm help you get the case outcome you truly deserve after your accident. We represent cases for broken backs, back fractures, herniated discs, bulging discs, fractured vertebrae, sprains, strains, and more.