Car Accident InjuryCraven, Hoover, and Blazek P.C. employs a team of highly esteemed Indianapolis car accident injury lawyers. Our extensively proficient and skilled auto accident attorneys have more than 20 years of experience fighting for the rights of the wrongly wounded. If you or someone you know has recently been injured or killed in a car accident that was the result of another’s negligence, compensation may be entitled. We are capable of recovering generous compensation for the various obstacles, traumas, and consequences a person experiences following a car accident injury or death. Contact us today at 317-881-2700 for details about a potential car accident injury lawsuit in Indianapolis, Indiana and its surrounding cities.
Car accidents can change lives drastically; especially if a loved one is lost. When a person is injured in a car accident, he or she is sure to experience a deep amount of pain, suffering, and emotional anguish. Immediately, they will experience intense pain; followed by stress, medical bills, rehabilitation, mental confusion, uncertainty, harsh realities, and more. Our car accident lawyers are familiar with the distress that follows a serious auto accident, and is here to help in every way possible. We work hard to ensure families of car accident victims and fatalities are cared for and safeguarded entirely. Our motivated attorneys accomplish this by using an assertive, concentrated, and passionate approach to every client’s case. We represent clients injured in:
Besides bad weather, driver error, and mechanical malfunctions; cell phones have drastically increased driver’s distraction on the road as well. We strongly urge anyone involved in a cell phone-related car accident injury to act fast and call a reputable personal injury attorney right away.
More than 200,000 vehicular collisions occurred in 2011 alone; and for every 1,000 collisions, more than 3% were fatal. Car accidents are serious and can diminish a person’s value of life in a matter of moments. Effective, intelligent, and professional car accident attorney services are the only way to properly pursue compensation for the loss of a loved one or for serious injuries sustained in a car wreck. Contact us at 317-881-2700 if you or a loved one was recently injured in a car accident. You may be eligible for compensation.
Car Crash Injuries
Several injuries can arise after a serious or fatal car accident. Brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, knee and hip injuries, concussions, comas, paralysis, and more are all realistic consequences of serious car crashes. A car crash injury attorney can help victims recover generous amounts of compensation for injuries sustained in a car accident caused by another’s error or negligence. Common car accident injuries include:
- Bone Fractures
- Orthopedic Injuries
- Head Injuries
- Open Wounds
- Neck and Back Injuries
- Severe Burns
- And More
Carven, Hoover, and Blazek P.C. is compassionate and dedicated to every client’s case. We strive to regain full and fair compensation for victims of car accident injuries and fatalities. We have more than two decades of experience defending car accident victims in Indianapolis. Our teams of licensed and skilled car crash injury attorneys are ready to fight for your rights following a serious auto accident. Contact us today at 317-881-2700 if you or a loved one has been seriously injured in a car accident at the fault of another person or entity.
How to Handle an Auto Accident
- Never admit fault to anyone or assume blame at the scene of an accident. Do not talk to anyone (police or medical personnel) about the accident at all. Simply follow the steps below and be sure you are polite and refrain from aggressive language and behavior.
- If you are ever involved in a car accident, be sure to call for help immediately. Call 911, or emergency services, if you are injured. If critically injured, call 911 and wait for help to arrive.
- For minor or no injuries, simply call the police. It is important for police to write up a report and document the details of the accident. This report will be used as evidence to your defense in court.
- If it is dark or even slightly dim outside, be sure to turn your hazard lights on so that oncoming traffic knows where you are located.
- If you are capable, take pictures of the accident; as many as you can. Again, these photos will be used in trial as evidence to your case. Use a cell phone, iPad, or any other photo-capable device. Try to have another person do this for you if you are incapacitated or immobile.
- Never leave the scene of an accident. Always wait to be relieved by police or emergency personnel.
- Collect all contact information from opposing driver and vehicle.
- Get medical attention for yourself or your passengers if need be. Some wounds and injuries become worse with time. Be sure your injuries and the injuries of anyone else involved, are properly examined.
- Be specific when discussing your injuries with the doctor. Describe and mention all pains, traumas, and discomforts related to the car accident and have the doctor record it all. These records will be used later on in trial.
- Contact your car insurance company and inform them of the accident. Answer their questions directly; but DO NOT volunteer any extra information. Keep your answers short and to the point.
- After the accident: Do not discuss it with anyone but your attorney. Avoid talking about the accident on social media sites (i.e. Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Google Plus, etc.). This can be used as evidence for the opposing counsel or insurance company against your claim.
- Never agree to a final insurance settlement without first knowing the extent of and the future complications of your injuries. Review all settlement terms with your accident attorney. They can best determine what should be fair and full compensation for your injuries; past, current, and future.
- Never give a statement to an insurance adjuster investigating for the opposing party. This can come back as evidence against you later on in trial.
- Call a Personal Injury Auto Accident Attorney.